Premium Universal Joints
MOOG premium universal joints are machined to meet or exceed original equipment standards. Each u-joint part is precision-ground to the strictest tolerances, with quality control inspections at every step of the manufacturing process.
- Bearing cups are cold-formed and case-hardened, then precision-ground to meet or exceed OE standards, for better wear and strength.
- Superior quality seals are designed to keep contaminants out and to allow for proper lubrication.
- Needle bearings are precision ground for
maximum load-carrying capabilities.
- Bearing cups utilize a radial design to allow 360° lubricant distribution to all bearing surfaces.
- Grease fitting in the cross body allows for easy maintenance.
- High strength steel crosses are forged to meet or exceed OE specifications and are carburized heat-treated for long life.